




I'm not really going to do much of a product review here, but I would like to say a little something. These are taken with the Fuji Instax 210. Like I mentioned yesterday, the camera is huge, but it has to be to spit out the pictures. The camera runs up to $80, and a twin pack of film (20 pictures) will set you back around $20. The film is expensive for someone with my kind of income, but I am going to be shooting with a large format view camera and in the studio a lot next year, so being able to instantly take test shots will probably save me some cash in the long run. I almost always take photos in low light so I wasn't too sure about programmed shutter speeds and built-in flash. The flash on this thing is nothing to write home about, but better than I had expected for something so novel or just for a built-in flash in general. These are the first pictures I shot through the beast. In the back of my head I wanted to shoot things from various distances, testing the focal as well as 'Lighten, Darken, (and) Normal" settings. I did some of that, but mostly I just ran around taking silly pictures. Photo credit for the last one on the left of me and Ryan mean muggin' there goes to Matt. All the rest are taken by me.
Expect more Instax images every once in a while, but probably not this many at a time. It hurts my wallet too much.
Ta ta friends!
-Megan
No comments:
Post a Comment