



This is some more color film, not damaged, just crazy. All the effects are created on the film. I'm on winter break so expect lots of little color posts like this in the near future. This post stars Ryan, doing Ryan things, and balloons that have been looking pretty sad for weeks in my car. Shot with the 20 dollar Yashica Electro 35G, 12 dollar flash, and color filters on Walgreens brand film.
For Christmas I got some really out-dated how-to photo books on subjects like studio lighting and "taking good vacation pictures". They are fantastic beyond simple explanation, I'll probably scan some stuff from them soon. One even includes some alternative stuff with films and techniques that are nearly all extinct. R.I.P. Kodalith Autoscreen Ortho and Kodak High Contrast Copy 5069.
I have been itching to start doing some cyanotype stuff at home, but since I do not have a UV light table, and the weather has been crappy, I can't exactly make the 'sun prints'.
Soon enough friends.
-Megan
No comments:
Post a Comment