Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Film Damage. The Good Kind.













As a lot of my friends that shoot film have experienced, shooting seems to come much more often than processing. My non-serious, hap-hazard shooting style, combined with my utterly disorganized life leads to rolls and rolls of exposed, expired, and otherwise damaged film. I have been meaning to dump a lot of these types of images on the blog but I just have so many of them its a bit overwhelming. These are a few pictures from two rolls that have been hanging out under my passenger seat for a while. Both were exposed to extreme changes in temperature, one roll was dented and from the looks of it, leaked a little light. The majority of the pictures didn't come out at all, but that comes with the territory. As always you should be able to click on each image for a larger look, but I doubt you'll be able to make more sense of them.

It's not lomo friends, just some seriously damaged film.
-Megan

No comments:

Post a Comment