Thursday, October 29, 2009

Looking Thru The B-Sides

' "Looking Thru The B-Sides" follows the adventures of a skater named "ollie" as he is off on a quest to find his lost skateboard. What starts off as a casual trip to the skatepark, turns into a wild trip down the rabit hole and ends up in a way that Alice In Wonderland could never imagine.'
Watch the whole thing, it's worth your time.
This is just one of many beautiful animations from
Golden Lucky.Golden Lucky is made up of artists
Saiman Chow, Sean Dougherty and Chad Cloby.Golden
Lucky has done several spots for Fuel TV, and did
the amazing Adicolor 'Black' ad with the panda. I
would love to write more, but I am going to let the
video do the talking here. I should be packing and
planning for the weekend at the gallery anyway.

Enjoy the short friends!
-Megan


No comments:

Post a Comment