Monday, October 12, 2009

Hola from Fuck Thomas Kinkade

Hello friends! Welcome to Fuck Thomas Kinkade, my blog about art in a myriad of forms, people in their myriad of forms, and whatever the heck is amusing or disturbing me on any given day. If you believe firmly in gender roles, hate homosexuals, are offended by my language, would rather read about LiLo (sorry Lindsay I hate the publicity not you), or Thomas Kinkade is your favorite artist, this will NOT be the blog for you.

(After all, it's my damn blog.)


I wanted to start this blog out with a call to artists and non-artists alike. As sort of a fun occasional feature of this blog, I would like to post doodles on napkins, Microsoft paint masterpieces, paintings, drawings, whatever, good and bad alike. Hopefully it is your original artwork or at least clever appropriation. Let me know if you are interested and I will set up a special e-mail that you, the fabulous participant can send your art (in jpeg format)to.



Featured today is a Tijuana black velvet painting by Andres Gonzales. Portrait of Danny from Los Straightjackets.

No comments:

Post a Comment