


This is some of the mystery film I mentioned yesterday that I found in a shoe box. Its 120, Kodak 400NC-3. There was some damage, and a few were underexposed so it wasn't too much. It features Alex, Ryan, Matt, Megh, and myself. I got about 10 pictures out of it and these were the ones I liked best. As always, click and be amazed by large views! All are shot by me with a Yashica-D (that'd be my crusty old twin lens) , with the exception of the last one on the right, Megh wanted to try out my camera and forgot to wind the film. It looks kinda nice, and Matt's face is pretty good so I thought I should include it. I'm always so amazed by the optics of the TLR, that it makes me really slow down and take my time. That and the weight and age of the camera sort of encourage me to take 'nice' photos for a change. I hate to get bullshit artsy-touchy-feely about it, but the resulting daytime images (not just these) really have a quiet, calm feeling, as opposed to my normal crazed/dream-like/mush images. Just an observation.
Hope you liked it.
-Megan
No comments:
Post a Comment